Soundsmith ZEPHYR MKIII CartridgeRegular price $2,750.00 Save $0.00
The Zephyr MKIII has achieved what no other cartridge has done since its inception, rapid recognition as a leading force.
The Soundsmith Zephyr MKIII phono cartridge employs “Trickle Down“ Technology from a unique Energy Distribution System within the cartridge body as used in the Soundsmith’s well-received high-end Sussurro Cartridge. The Zephyr MKIII features a newly developed Aluminum cantilever with contact line diamond stylus — capable of truly remarkable separation, sound stage and imaging. The new ES DEMS body design unique energy distribution system contributes to the Zephyr MKIII‘s ability to produce high-end performance from a moderately priced cartridge
All Soundsmith cartridges are available in true DUAL MONO as well.
- STYLUS: Selected Contact Line low mass Nude Stylus
- RADIUS OF CURVATURE: 6 x 17 uM
- CANTILEVER: Aluminum Alloy
RECOMMENDED TRACKING FORCE: 1.8 to 2.2 Grams
- EFFECTIVE TIP MASS: 0.32 mg
- COMPLIANCE: 10μm/mN (low compliance)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 15-45,000 Hz ± 2.0 dB
- CHANNEL SEPARATION (STEREO ONLY): 1000 Hz >28 dB 50-15,000 >25 dB
- CHANNEL DIFFERENCE: <1.0 dB (Stereo) <1.0 dB (Mono) (Dual Mono operation w/optimal VTF setting)
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE: 2.12 m V
- CARTRIDGE WEIGHT: 12.2 Grams
- LOADING: ≥ 47 kΩ