The Compact Atrium4 loudspeaker produces high fidelity sound quality anywhere you want great sound. It's small size makes it ideal for tight, out-of-way installations.
Broad coverage baffle design, adapted and applied from our current Atrium design but with subtle improvements in the new Atrium Series. If you want to fill a large open outdoor space with big, full-range sound, the new Atrium Series has a more steeply-angled baffle design that maximises critical mid- and high-frequency dispersion over a large area, without sacrificing the detail.
Durable, mineral-filled polypropylene cabinet design, with moulded-in bracing, sounds like a real speaker (not an "outdoor speaker”), and survives years of seasonal changes, for truly great sound, no matter what the weather.
- Tweeter: 0.75” anodized aluminium dome
- Woofer: 4.5” mineral-filled polymer cone
- Freq. Response: 75-25,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- Power Handling: 10-80w
- Mounting: 180° Speed Lock, Vertical & Horizontal orientation
- Dimensions: 21.9 H x 14.5 W x 17.0 D (cm)
- Weight: 1.6kg each