Atlas Element Integra Superior Subwoofer CableAtlas Cables
Welcome to the Atlas Element Superior Integra!
20% more OCC conductor volume, higher specification more efficient foamed Polyethylene dielectric, consistent characteristic impedance, non-conductive Integra low mass cold weld RCA plug, encapsulated in a larger 7mm pearl silver sheath.
Atlas introduce for the first time calibrated shield crimping on their interconnect cables. This means that the Element superior becomes the UK‘s only fully 100% calibrated, crimp connected analogue interconnect on the market!
- Ohno Continuous Cast (OCC) conductor for superior conductivity
- Polyethylene outer surrounding a stabilised foamed Polyethylene dielectric
- Solderless, compressing fittings with 100% calibrated tooled crimp connections on both signal and return conductors.
- Low mass non conductive plug technology eliminating the detrimental affects of circulating Eddy currents
- Minimal signal deletions for maximal hi-fidelity
DIELECTRIC FPE (Foamed Polyethylene)
SCREEN Braid OFC, 90% coverage
CAPACITANCE 63.03 pF/m
INDUCTANCE 0.3735 µH/m
RESISTANCE 0.1612 Ohms/m
IMPEDANCE 77.05 Ohms/m
OUTSIDE DIAMETER 7.05mm