The AQ M24DAC speakers from Acoustique Quality comes with a built-in D / A converter that has a positive impact on sound and significantly extends the connectivity of the source.
The AQ M24DAC is a 2-channel Hi-Fi multimedia speakers with built-in DAC. It's ideal for use with your PC, smartphone, iPhone, turntable or TV as well as digital sources via optical in and USB.
At the heart is a digital amplifier 2x30W, which will provide enough power for loud listening. The clean and precise tonal audio characteristics, superb sound stage and precisely dosed bass that do not overlap the rest of the frequency band are what makes the AQ M24 series exceptional. For the AQ M24DAC, a built-in 16bit Delta-Sigma converter that supports 32, 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling frequencies takes this work on itself.
The AQ M24DAC 2-way design loudspeakers use a dual-band bass-construction, a mid-bass 5 "driver has a polypropylene diaphragm and a Neodymium magnet and a 1" tweeter.
There is one multifunction controller on the front panel that controls volume, switching inputs and switching on the device.
Note:- Multiple versions of the AQ M24 active speakers are available.
- Accurate and quality stereo sound in a compact design
- Clear heights and Deep Bass (Dual Band Reproduction)
- Built-in amplifier customized to drivers
- Selected components with long life and stable function
- LED indicator of current status
- Multifunction controller via front panel
- Includes DAC and Remote Control
- RCA input (cinch), USB and Optical inputs for connecting multiple devices
- As per AQ M24, but includes DAC and Remote Control
- System: active 2-way, bass-reflex, front-ported
- Tweeter: 1 x 1” ferrofluid-cooled dome
- Mid-Woofer: 1 x 5” polypropylene cone
- Amplifier: 2 x 30W
- Inputs: USB-B input supports 16-bit 32/44.1/48kHz), RCA, Toslink digital
- Front Panel Control: Power, Volume, Input
- Dimensions (wxhxd): 160 x 296 x 215mm
- Weight: Left - 3.6kg, Right - 3.7kg
- Finishes: Black Ash, Walnut