K-1 MOVING MAGNET CARTRIDGE
The first of the Garrott cartridges has a conical stylus, which may seem a bit ordinary until you remember that even some classic cartridges had conical or even spherical stylus tips! The K1 is a very good step up from the common types of cartridge that many turntables came with, or even as a step up from those old Shures which, in their day, were "the step up." The K1 is compatible with most turntables/arms of the "detachable headshell" or one-piece tubular type and with the usual sort of MM (moving magnet) phono stages found in amplifiers.
- DIAMOND STYLUS: Garrott Supertrack 1 (Conical)
- SYSTEM TYPE: Moving Magnet
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz ~ 20KHz +/- 2dB
- CHANNEL SEPARATION: 25dB (typical) at 1KHz
- TRACKING FORCE: 1.5 Grams +/- 0.2 Grams
- CARTRIDGE WEIGHT: 5.8 Grams