K-2 MOVING MAGNET CARTRIDGE
The second of the Garrott cartridges, K-2 MM has an elliptical stylus, which gives improved contact with the groove walls compared to a conical shape! This is a very good step up from the common types of cartridge that many turntables were fitted with in the past, many of which were produced by Audio Technica or Shure. It is compatible with most turntable/arm combos of the "detachable headshell" or one-piece tubular type and will perform well with the usual MM (moving magnet) phono input on most amplifiers.
- DIAMOND STYLUS: Garrott Supertrack 2 (Eliptical)
- SYSTEM TYPE: Moving Magnet
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz ~ 20KHz +/- 2dB
- CHANNEL SEPARATION: 25dB (typical) at 1KHz
- TRACKING FORCE: 1.5 Grams +/- 0.2 Grams
- CARTRIDGE WEIGHT: 5.8 Grams