IsoTek EVO3 Optimum Neutrik Link Cable
The EVO3 Optimum link cable improves upon the Sequel link cable with larger gauge conductors of a higher quality. This means when connecting your EVO3 Titan power conditioner to another Titan, or as an upgrade for either the Solus, Aquarius, or Sigma's, the overall performance gain will be greater.
A top of the range power cable that delivers cutting-edge thinking, unique conductor geometries, and the ultimate in copper purity combined with advance material specification. Optimum is IsoTek’s most sophisticated power cable to date and capable of delivering astonishing levels of performance.
- Unique silver plated OCC (Ohno Continious Cast) copper square strands form three 3sqmm conductors that offer an unparalleled level of copper purity. These are set in a parallel construction with slight rotational twist
- Mylar foil wrap and earthed OFC shield offer the maximum RFI rejection
- Teflon FEP dielectric (insulation) offers chemically inert and very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range
- Cotton filler gives internal strength and reduces microphony
- 12.5mm diameter PVC outer jacket gives a high degree of flexibility and mechanical strength
- Conductors: 3-Core, 3sqmm, silver-plated OCC copper
- Dielectric: Teflon (FEP)
- Filler: Cotton
- Jacket: Flexible PVC
- Warranty: 24 Months, or 36 Months if registered with IsoTek