Sirius is a high-performance, multi-award-winning power bar, which protects and improves your precious audio components. A special wall bracket system allows Sirius to be mounted discretely behind your audio system.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 40dB.
- Independent outlets – no outlets are connected together, stopping Differential Mode mains noise cross-contamination.
- Unique Inductive Resistance Gate© optimises the isolation between each of the six outlets.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets. No outlet gets power before the next, a common problem with other power products which daisychain outlets together.
- 22,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver plated OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Maximum power, continuous 2,300W.
- Available in UK, EU, US, AU, CH and ZA sockets.
- Full system upgrade for audio systems
- Improves sound quality
- Protects your sensitive electronics from power surges and voltage spikes
- Suitable for all electronics including integrated amps and up to 100W power amplifiers
- Wall mounting bracket kit included
- Multi award winning design
Easy to install, plug in and play
|Number of outlets||6|
|Type of outlets||UK, EU, US, CH, AU, ZA|
|Standard mains inlet||IEC fused|
|Mains voltage||100-240VAC / 50-60Hz|
|Maximum current||10Amps HRC|
|Total wattage||2,300 (UK/EU) 1,100 (US)|
|Dimensions||88 x 50 x 480mm (W x H x D)|