The performance of Revel Concerta™ on-wall loudspeakers has been extensively evaluated in a variety of on-and near-wall installations through blind listening tests in the Revel Multichannel Listening Lab. Using proprietary 36-point anechoic measurements, Concerta on-wall speakers have been shown to deliver remarkably flat frequency response across an exceptionally wide listening area for clean, accurate sound in real-world listening rooms.
The LCR8 simplifies the look of a multichannel theater system by doing the work of three front speakers. It delivers left, right, and center channel signals with the clean dialogue and distinct imaging you would expect from separate components.
- Rigid aluminum enclosure
- Micro Ceramic Composite (MCC) Cone Woofers
- 1'' Tweeter with advanced waveguide and MCC dome
- High-frequency Driver Components: Three 1" (2.5 cm) micro-ceramic composite (MCC) cone tweeters
- Low-frequency Driver Components: Six 3" (7.5 cm) micro-ceramic composite (MCC) Cone Woofers
- Frequency Response: 110 Hz - 21 kHz
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 125 Watts per channel
- Crossover Frequencies: 2.2kHz
- Nominal Impedance:8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- Finishes: Black aluminum finish
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 107 mm x 1015 mm x 113 mm
- Net weight: 5.2kg