The Harbeth Speaker Stands are designed to perfectly fit the footprint of the Harbeth Audio P3ESR/M20.1, Compact 7, M30.1, M40.1 & Super SHL5 Plus speakers to the millimetre for an ultra-streamlined aesthetic. These speaker stands are individually handmade in our workshop using solid hardwoods for the best possible acoustic performance.
Each speaker stand is made from solid hardwood with a solid 20mm top plate and 40mm base plates. Each pair of speaker stands comes with 8 absorbing dampers for the speaker to rest on, and 8 adjustable spikes.
P3ESR: Width 190, Depth 184, Height 600mm (Including Spikes and Absorbing Dampers)
C7ES-3: Width 272, Depth 305, Height 510mm(Including Spikes and Absorbing Dampers)
M30.1: Width 277, Depth 275, Height 610mm (Including Spikes and Absorbing Dampers)
Super HL5: Width 322, Depth 300, Height 440mm (Including Spikes and Absorbing Dampers)
M40.2: Width 432, Depth 388, Height 355mm (Including Spikes and Absorbing Dampers)
Whilst we suggest the most suitable height for each size of the speaker stand, we also offer bespoke heights to meet your needs. Any height up to 700mm is available at no extra cost to meet your exact requirements, with heights over 700mm incurring a £30 surcharge.
100kg (per stand)
These stands are sold in pairs
- 4-legged speaker stands (pair) to suit Harbeth Super SHL5 Plus
- Available in Solid Oak with choice of finishes: Natural, Black, White, Walnut, Cherry, Mahogany
- Includes 30mm isolating spikes, floor protectors & absorbing dampers
- 20mm Top Plate (WxD): 322 x 300mm
- 40mm Bottom Plate
- Specify: 500, 600 or 700mm height
- Specify: satin or gloss finish
- Specify: matching or Black legs