Corvus is an evolution of IsoTek’s award-winning Polaris design, reconfigured to feature 9 output sockets and increased wattage. It is a cost-effective upgrade to any audio or audio-visual system, delivering improved performance, protection as well as being great value for money.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 30dB.
- Independent outlets stop Differential Mode cross-contamination.
- Unique delta filter topology improves product performance.
- 13,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver-plated OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Available in UK, EU, US, AU, CH and ZA sockets.
- Maximum continuous power 3,680W.
- Easy ‘plug-n-play’ set-up
- 9 clean powerfully star earthed outlets
- Suitable for a complete audio or AV system
- Component from component isolation
- 13,500Amps of instantaneous protection
- Supplied with IsoTek EVO3 Premier power cable
- UK, EU, US, AU, CH & ZA outlets available
|Number of outlets||9|
|Type of outlets||UK, EU, US, CH, AU & ZA|
|Standard mains inlet||16A IEC C20|
|Mains voltage||100-240VA / 50-60Hz|
|Maximum current||16A HRC|
|Dimensions||146.5 x 45 x 363mm (W x H x D)|