Our Podium Slimline Speaker Stands are handcrafted from solid oak and available in a range of finishes to suit any set-up or interior, enabling a superior sound performance from your speakers. Using 22mm solid oak for the top plate and 40mm solid oak for the base plate, you’ll find the strength and stability in these stands that Hi Fi Racks prides itself on supplying.
The three legs of the Podium Slimline Speaker Stands are made from 32mm² solid hardwood, delivering rigid speaker support for a dynamic listening experience. Standard leg sizes are 500, 600 and 700mm high, with any height up to 700mm available at no extra cost to meet your exact requirements. Any height over 700mm will incur a £30 surcharge.
Each pair of speaker stands comes with 8 absorbing dampers for the speaker to rest on, and 8 adjustable spikes.
Top Plate & Base Plate Dimensions
Top plate (WxD): 124 x 180mm.
Base plate (WxD): 200 x 200mm.
Hardwoods & Finishes
The Podium Slimline Speaker Stands are made from solid oak and are available in multiple finishes: Satin Oak, Mahogany Stain, Walnut Stain, Cherry Stain, Satin Black, Gloss Black, Satin White and Gloss White.
These stands are sold in pairs
- 3-legged speaker stands (pair)
- Available in Solid Oak with choice of finishes: Natural, Black, White, Walnut, Cherry, Mahogany
- Includes isolating spikes & absorbing dampers
- Top Plate (WxD): 124 x 180mm. 22mm thick
- Bottom Plate (WxD): 200 x 200mm. 40mm thick
- Specify: 500, 600 or 700mm height
- Specify: satin or gloss finish
- Specify: Stainless steel or Black spikes