The Vanishing Series 255c-RT is the centerpiece of a world-class stealth home theater. Paintable to match any décor, this in-wall center channel speaker blends in perfectly with its surroundings. Anchoring all the action without attracting attention, the 255c-RT ensures all you see is screen, and all you hear is dynamic, crystal clear sound.
PowerPort bass venting is Polk's patented design for smoothly transitioning the air flow from the port into your listening area, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for bigger, more efficient, deep bass impact.
Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction brackets; achieve secure, vibration-free efficiency with a simple turn of the patented Rotating Cam system.
Lower tweeter levels offset reflective surfaces, cutting the level in the exact 4-5kHz band where reflectivity destroys sound quality.
Compatible with Polk Audio RTi speakers for seamless blending between traditional and built-in speaker systems.
- Tweeter: 1” silk polymer composite dome
- Woofer: 2 x 5.25” mineral-filled polypropylene, front-firing Power Port
- Freq. Response: 50-25,000Hz (-3dB)
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Power Handling: 10-150w
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Features: Timbre-matched to RTi-A series, wafer-thin grille, tweeter level adjustment
- Overall Dimensions: 237mm H x 376mm W
- Cutout Dimensions: 194mm H x 333mm W