Vanishing Series 265-RT in-wall 3-way speakers with paintable grilles offer full-range, dynamic audio without visible speaker boxes. Superior controls and the patented Power Port® bass venting system guarantee spectacular sound in any room environment. Build a complete high performance audio system that always delivers and never distracts with these low-key loudspeakers.
PowerPort bass venting is Polk's patented design for smoothly transitioning the air flow from the port into your listening area, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for bigger, more efficient, deep bass impact.
Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction brackets; achieve secure, vibration-free efficiency with a simple turn of the patented Rotating Cam system.
Lower tweeter levels offset reflective surfaces, cutting the level in the exact 4-5kHz band where reflectivity destroys sound quality.
Compatible with Polk Audio RTi speakers for seamless blending between traditional and built-in speaker systems.
- Tweeter: 1” silk polymer composite dome
- Midrange: 6.5” mineral-filled polypropylene
- Woofer: 6.5” mineral-filled polypropylene, front-firing Power Port
- Freq. Response: 45-25,000Hz (-3dB)
- Sensitivity: 91dB
- Power Handling: 10-200w
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Features: Timbre-matched to RTi-A series, wafer-thin grille, tweeter level adjustment, wall distance switch
- Overall Dimensions: 531mm H x 226mm W
- Cutout Dimensions: 503mm H x 184mm W