Rel Acoustics Carbon Special Subwoofer
Carbon Special is a new limited availability model that combines REL Acoustics' latest engineering with cutting edge components from the REL reference line, all housed in a moderately sized chassis. It features a third-generation carbon fibre 12” driver with a new, bespoke CSP passive driver that delivers 50% longer stroke, powered by a 1,000 watt amplifier.
REFERENCE PERFORMANCE, MODEST SIZE
Where previous special editions have used existing cabinets, drivers and filters, Carbon Special uses many elements developed solely for Carbon Special.
- Limited model in all new cabinet with carbon fibre touches
- Newest Black Widow 12" carbon fibre active driver with 4" (100mm) fore-and-aft stroke
- 12" carbon fibre passive radiator
- Custom Perfect Filter improves both ends of the spectrum
- 19Hz at -6dB in room response
- 1000 watt (RMS) NextGen5 Class D amplifier
- Wireless capability with optional 5.8 gHz Air Ship transmitter
- Stackable up to 3 units high for ultimate line array performance
- Gloss Piano Black finish only