Since the first Revel® speakers in 1996, Revel products have stood at the forefront of loudspeaker design and performance. Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers draw upon the same research, resources and unique perspective that put all Revel loudspeakers in a class by themselves. Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers provide unparalleled value and are known for their standard-setting low sonic colouration and their freedom from distortion over an extraordinarily wide dynamic range.
For true audiophile performance and easy timbre-matching to Revel in-wall, floorstanding, monitor and center-channel loudspeakers, all models* feature Revel low-distortion motor-structure designs with aluminum-dome tweeters and Micro-Ceramic Composite (MCC) cone woofers. This allows for easy integration into home cinema systems.
Long-throw woofers with rubber surrounds provide high output with low distortion
A 1-inch (25mm) metal-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide provides optimized response both on and off axis
A high-order crossover network delivers accurate timbre reproduction
- Includes both round & square Zero-Bezel magnetic grilles.
- C-2 Installation Mechanism
- Preconstruction Bracket and Fire-Rated
- Three-position tweeter level control (C783/C763/C583/C563) lets you adjust for optimum response in a variety of acoustical environments, or for using the speakers without grilles
- Description: 6-1/2" Dual-Tweeter In-ceiling Loudspeaker
- High-frequency Driver Components: 2 x 1 '' Aluminium Tweeter with Waveguide
- Low-frequency Driver Components: 6.5" Micro-Ceramic Composite (MCC) Cone, Cast-Aluminium Frame Woofer
- Sensitivity: 88dB @ 2.83V, 1 m
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10-140 Watts
- Cutout Dimensions: 203mm
- Round Grille Finished Dimension (D): 231mm
- Square Grille Finished Dimensions (H x W): 231 mm x 231 mm
- Mounting Depth: 125mm
- Net weight: 1.4kg