AQ TANGO 91 CENTRE SPEAKER
Acoustique Quality AQ Tango series of speakers signifies the most advanced technologies in loudspeaker manufacturing. Computerised precision machinery is used to create high quality enclosure assembly using inert MDF panels with attractive, natural wood texture laminate. This construction is extremely durable, aesthetically pleasing, cost effective and, most importantly, produces outstanding sound quality
Compact, ported dedicated center channel for Home Theater. Two mid-bass drivers and a 1” AQ TW11 dome tweeter are configured in D’Apollito geometry to an equation perfectly suited for high quality Home Theater. The mid-bass drivers have treated paper cone, low loss rubber surround and strong steel frame.
Tango 91 excels in the reproduction of human voice, resulting in perfectly intelligible dialogues across all movie types. Tango 91 compactness allows for near TV installations and can be also wall mounted. Tango 91 effortlessly outperforms the lackluster sound of today’s flat screen TVs.
- System: 2-way D’Apollito configuration
- Tweeter: 1 x 1” Vifa silk dome
- Mid-Woofer: 2 x 4.5” paper cone
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Power Handling: 60W / 120W peak
- Sensitivity: 86B / 1W / 1m
- Frequency Response: 74Hz - 30kHz within 10dB
- Crossover Slope: 6.6 dB/oct
- Internal Cabling: point-to-point wiring
- Dimensions (wxhxd): 368 x 136 x 97mm
- Weight: 3.3kg
- Finishes: Black Ash