Acoustique Quality Tango 93 Compact Bookshelf SpeakersAcoustique Quality
AQ Tango signifies the most advanced technologies in loudspeaker manufacturing. Computerized precision machinery is used to create high quality enclosure assembly using inert MDF panels with attractive, natural wood texture laminate. This construction is extremely durable, aesthetically pleasing, cost effective and, most importantly, produces outstanding sound quality
Compact two-way loudspeaker with universal usage and maximum sound. Loudspeaker is front-ported and can be installed close to the wall or can be wall mounted. Tango 93 can handle smaller lecture rooms, offices, public spaces, dorms and works well in a secondary bedroom system or kids room.
Strong MDF panels are precisely machined and glued to form a rigid, nonresonant enclosure finished in attractive, natural wood texture laminate. Rigid baffle houses precise ¾” ferrofluid cooled tweeter and 6” mid-bass driver with advanced strong, lightweight aluminum cone and robust steel frame. 6/6 dB/oct crossover features hand wound air core coils with 1mm2 pure OFC copper. This eliminates oversaturation typical when higher power requirements are demanded. All internal connections are thermally soldered.
- System: 2-way, bass-reflex, front-ported
- Tweeter: 1 x 1” Vifa silk dome
- Mid-Woofer: 1 x 6” aluminium cone
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Power Handling: 80W / 120W peak
- Sensitivity: 89B / 1W / 1m
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20kHz within 8dB
- Crossover Slope: 6.6 dB/oct
- Internal Cabling: point-to-point wiring
- Dimensions (wxhxd): 200 x 325 x 217mm
- Weight: 5kg
- Finishes: Black Ash, Walnut