AQ TANGO 95 BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS
Acoustique Quality, AQ Tango 95 signifies the most advanced technologies in loudspeaker manufacturing. Computerized precision machinery is used to create high quality enclosure assembly using inert MDF panels with attractive, natural wood texture laminate. This construction is extremely durable, aesthetically pleasing, cost effective and, most importantly, produces outstanding sound quality
Unique three-way loudspeaker with incredible ability and can be installed virtually in any space. It can be installed in hotels, restaurants or conference rooms.
Front-ported enclosure can be placed at wall proximity, on a bookshelf or on a stand. MDF enclosure houses robust and resilient 8” polypropylene bass driver with massive magnet and motor. Midrange driver features treated paper cone that assures coherent and transparent vocals. Precise 1” ferrofluid cooled tweeter rounds out the trio of the drivers. Optimized crossover is point to point connected to the drivers with 1mm2 pure OFC copper, assuring longevity of the loudspeakers. AQ Tango 95 will work delightfully with any kind of music.
Together with AQ Tango 91centre speaker, AQ Tango 92 compact bookshelf speakers and a AQ Tango 94 subwoofer for a complete home theatre experience with detailed scenic sound-fields and a thunderous cinema punch at home.
- System: 3-way, bass-reflex, front-ported
- Tweeter: 1 x 1” Vifa silk dome
- Midrange: 1 x 4” paper cone
- Woofer: 1 x 8” polypropylene cone
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Power Handling: 95W / 190W peak
- Sensitivity: 88dB / 1W / 1m
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20kHz within 8dB
- Crossover Slope: 6.6 dB/oct
- Internal Cabling: point-to-point wiring
- Dimensions (wxhxd): 254 x 420 x 260mm
- Weight: 8.2kg
- Finishes: Black Ash, Walnut