Acoustique Quality AQ Tango series speakers signifies the most advanced technologies in loudspeaker manufacturing. Computerised precision machinery is used to create high quality enclosure assembly using inert MDF panels with attractive, natural wood texture laminate. This construction is extremely durable, aesthetically pleasing, cost effective and, most importantly, produces outstanding sound quality
The AQ Tango 98 slender tower design features dual 6” mid-bass drivers with advanced strong, lightweight aluminium cone and robust steel frame. High frequencies a handled by 1“ soft dome neodymium tweeter and, together with the mid-bass drivers, create tuneful combo that can handle any genre or movie score.
Strong 16mm MDF panels are precisely machined and glued to form a rigid, non-resonant enclosure. Pure OFC copper with 1mm2 diameter handles all internal wiring and all connections are thermally soldered. Precision crossover is installed on an independent panel. Tango 98 can really tango and will make listeners want to dance, contemplate or watch movies with equivalent assurance and consistent delivery.
AQ Tango 98 sings at home with either music or home cinema audio listening.
- System: 2-way, bass-reflex, front-ported
- Tweeter: 1 x 1” Vifa silk dome
- Mid-Woofer: 2 x 6” aluminium cone
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Power Handling: 80W / 160W peak
- Sensitivity: 87dB / 1W / 1m
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz within 10dB
- Crossover Slope: 12.6 dB/oct
- Internal Cabling: point-to-point wiring
- Dimensions (wxhxd): 194 x 780 x 256mm
- Weight: 10.5kg
- Finishes: Black Ash