AQ WEGA 51 MKIII CENTRE SPEAKER
The AQ Wega MKIII series from Acoustique Quality received several important updates while retaining base characteristics. New manufacturing technologies allow truly contemporary enclosure designs that highlight the beauty of natural woods and create timeless interior components.
Compact, dedicated center channel for Home Theatre ideally installed next to the screen or in the A/V furnishings below screen. High power 5 ½” light and rigid polypropylene mid-bass drivers and 1” Vifa silk dome tweeter are configured in D’Appolito geometry creating perfectly transparent, uniform and legible vocal presentation required in high quality Home Theatre. Enclosure is constructed using high density MDF and DTD and is finished in natural cherry or black ash veneer with beautiful natural grain. Proprietary sandwich construction baffle handles flush mounted drivers and two ports, allowing close wall proximity.
Pure OFC copper with 1mm2 diameter handles all internal wiring and all connections are thermally soldered. Large loudspeaker setting with 70 Hz bottom octave limit is recommended for Home Theatre duties. Listeners will be rewarded with precise and accurate voice presentation.
- System: 2-way, bass-reflex, front-ported
- Tweeter: 1 x 1” Vifa silk dome
- Mid-Woofer: 2 x 5.25” polypropylene
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Power Handling: 80W / 120W peak
- Sensitivity: 90dB / 1W / 1m
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 30kHz within 6dB
- Crossover Slope: 6.6 dB/oct
- Internal Cabling: Pro-Ject cable
- Dimensions (wxhxd): 470 x 160 x 160mm
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Finishes: Black Ash