The Wega MKIII series from Acoustique Quality received several important updates while retaining base characteristics. New manufacturing technologies allow truly contemporary enclosure designs that highlight the beauty of natural woods and create timeless interior components.
Compact AQ Wega 52 MKIII is designed for smaller spaces and it can function very well as a dedicated Home Theater surround sound loudspeaker.
Combination of MDF panels, DTD and sandwich construction baffle creates an enclosure that is rigid and resonance free. The front port placement allows for near, on wall installation. High quality terminals allow speaker cable up to 4mm2 in diameter. Very robust 19mm back panel permits installation of wall mount brackets. Powerful polypropylene cone 5 ¼” mid-bass and precise 1” silk dome Vifa tweeter work in tandem and are capable of handling the most demanding musical and cinema passages.
- System: 2-way, bass-reflex, front-ported
- Tweeter: 1 x 1” Vifa silk dome
- Mid-Woofer: 1 x 5.25” polypropylene
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Power Handling: 70W / 120W peak
- Sensitivity: 87dB / 1W / 1m
- Frequency Response: 73Hz - 30kHz within 6dB
- Crossover Slope: 6.6 dB/oct
- Internal Cabling: Pro-Ject cable
- Dimensions (wxhxd): 165 x 275 x 160mm
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Finishes: Black Ash