AQ WEGA 54 MKIII ACTIVE SUBWOOFER
The Acoustique Quality powered subwoofer, AQ Wega 54 MKIII is precisely constructed and immaculately finished in a variety of natural woods finishes to compliment a number of interior décor. Seamlessly integrating with any loudspeaker system.
The bottom octaves require highest construction standards as strong bass creates powerful vibrations that have to be addressed during the design phase and manufacturing process. AQ Wega 54 MKIII uses a proprietary high quality subwoofer amplifier and meticulous enclosure assembly in tandem with a powerful 10” Peerless subwoofer driver with high x-max and high sensitivity.
Enclosure construction uses active BDS resonance suppression in the top sandwich plate. Inventively shaped Y port permits proper port length and concurrently works as a cross-brace. Separate acoustic chamber houses proprietary subwoofer amplifier with massive toroid transformer, low-pass frequency selector, input sensitivity, phase adjustment and stand-by function.
The AQ Wega 54 MKIII subwoofer is a brilliant building block for any dedicated high quality Home Theatre and works extremely well for detailed music audio reproduction.
- System: active subwoofer, bass-reflex, bottom-ported
- Woofer: 10” Peerless SLS driver, down-firing
- Amplifier: 100W output, Class A/B, toroidal transformer
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 140Hz within 10dB
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB/1m
- Controls: low-pass, input sensitivity, phase
- Dimensions (wxhxd): 320 x 470 x 440mm
- Weight: 20.0kg
- Real Timber Veneer Finishes: Black Ash, Walnut