AQ LABRADOR 229 MKIII COMPACT SPEAKERS
The AQ Labrador series from Acoustique Quality is not new to the AQ lineup. On the contrary, it is a very popular stalwart now using the most recent technological and manufacturing advancements. New construction details and brand new drivers are at the heart of the thoroughly updated Labrador series; what remain are the popular model types. Vifa and Peerless mid-bass drivers were replaced by much higher quality Scan-Speak drivers with cast aluminium frames and asymmetrically shaped cones.
Compact loudspeakers designed for surround duties in Home Theatre environment. Two-way ported design with the port located on the front baffle is treated inside out with aerodynamic design that eliminates typical port chuffing.
Using dedicated wall brackets, Labrador 229 MKIII can be installed directly on the wall. Front baffle uses proprietary sandwich construction with flush mounted drivers. 5” Scan-Speak mid-bass driver with cast aluminium frame, carbon fibre cone and precision Vifa textile dome tweeter works in tandem, covering 60 Hz to 30 kHz and creating stunningly detailed and realistic Home Cinema sound.
- System: 2-way, bass-reflex, front-ported
- Tweeter: 1 x 1” Vifa fabric dome
- Woofer: 1 x 5” Scan-Speak carbon-fibre cone
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Power Handling: 60W / 120W peak
- Sensitivity: 87dB / 1W / 1m
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 43kHz within 6dB
- Crossover Slope: 12.6 dB/oct
- Internal Cabling: Pro-Ject cable
- Dimensions (wxhxd): 180 x 380 x 145mm
- Weight: 5kg
- Finishes: Black High Gloss, White High Gloss