Acoustique Quality Labrador 29 MK III Bookshelf SpeakersAcoustique Quality
AQ LABRADOR 29 MKIII BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS
The AQ Labrador series from Acoustique Quality is not new to the AQ lineup. On the contrary, it is a very popular stalwart now using the most recent technological and manufacturing advancements. New construction details and brand new drivers are at the heart of the thoroughly updated Labrador series; what remain are the popular model types. Vifa and Peerless mid-bass drivers were replaced by much higher quality Scan-Speak drivers with cast aluminium frames and asymmetrically shaped cones.
Labrador 29 MKIII is a very compact loudspeaker that allows easy indoor placement. It meets contemporary aesthetic criteria of architects and interior designers. Music reproduction is precise, accurate and authentic.
Labrador 29 MKIII’s ported design allows for wide-ranging interior placement including bookshelf or wall mount.10 liter enclosure houses high quality 5“ midwoofer Scan-Speak with cast aluminum frame and fiberglass cone. Highly precise 1“ textile dome is selected from Vifa. Sophisticated second order crossover is placed on the internal panel using point to point wiring.
- System: 2-way, bass-reflex, front-ported
- Tweeter: 1 x 1” Scan-Speak ring radiator
- Mid-Woofer: 1 x 5” Scan-Speak fibreglass cone
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Power Handling: 60W / 120W peak
- Sensitivity: 87dB / 1W / 1m
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 43kHz within 6dB
- Crossover Slope: 12.6 dB/oct
- Internal Cabling: Pro-Ject cable
- Dimensions (wxhxd): 180 x 380 x 290mm
- Weight: 7.25kg
- Finishes: Black High Gloss, White High Gloss