The Clef Audio Conductor-LP is a solid-state Phono-Stage Pre-amplifier capable of supporting both MM (Moving Magnet) and MC (Moving Coil) cartridges. It suits both Standard Output and Low Output cartridges without needing a Step-Up Transformer.
The Conductor-LP is designed to support two inputs simultaneously (MM + MC) by front panel selection. Output of the unit is via both Unbalanced (RCA) and Balanced (XLR) connectors.
Using "Low Noise High Gain Design Circuit" Technology, the Conductor-LP has one of the best RIAA equalisation curve with an accuracy better than 0.1 dB over 10 Octaves.
The Conductor-LP features gain adjustments between 40dB to 76dB, which can support both High Output MM cartridges and very Low Output MC cartridges.
Dual mono design topology resulting in minimising cross interference between the Left & Right channel, improve soundstage with greater depth, pinpoint musical instrument placements and vocal accuracy.
An external power supply for steady voltage and improved isolation.
- 42 dB @ 1 KHz (MM)
- 52 dB @ 1 KHz (MC)
- 62 dB @ 1 KHz (MC)
- 72 dB @ 1 KHz (MC)
- RIAA RESPONSE +0.1 dB 20-20 KHz
- DISTORTION < .05 % THD @ 20 volts balanced @ 1 KHz
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT 20 volts rms
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE 150/150 ohms
- INPUT IMPEDANCE
- 47K ohm 0-550 pF (MM)
- 33 ohm - 47K ohm (MC)
- UNWEIGHTED NOISE
- -90 dB ref. 10 mV input (MM)
- -81 dB ref. 1 mV input (MC)
- POWER CONSUMPTION 32 Watts
- NUMBER OF CHASSIS 2
- DIMENSION (W x H x D)
- Main Unit - 432 x 100 x 320 mm
- Supply Unit - 163 x 79 x 233 mm
- Main Unit - 6.5 Kg / 8 Kg in shipping carton
- Supply Unit - 3 Kg / 3.3 Kg in shipping carton