It features a long-throw Dynamic Balance 10” driver, patented Power Port technology and a state-of-the-art 200W Class D amplifier. Easily to access controls for volume, low pass filter, and phase correction. Connect via LFE (unfiltered / low pass disabled) or stereo line level RCA inputs.
The Polk HTS10 powered subwoofer is capable of producing deep bass for home theatre and music listening with it's front-firing long-throw 10” Polypropylene Dynamic Balance and Klippel optimized driver. Utilising it's floor-firing patented Power Port Technology for even deeper bass response while reducing port noise.
Built-in controls for variable volume, low pass filter and phase (0/180°) for optimum bass levels.
- Woofer: 10” front-firing long-throw polypropylene
- Cabinet: Down-firing Power Port
- Amplifier: Class D, 100w continuous, 200w peak
- Freq. Response: 30-120Hz (-3dB)
- Inputs: LFE, line-level
- Features: Volume control, variable low-pass filter, 0/180° phase switch, Auto On/Off, 12v trigger
- Dimensions: 35.6 H x 33.0 W x 36.5 D (cm)
- Weight: 17.1kg each