The NAD VM 130i UHD (4K) Video Module is an upgrade that combines Ultra High Definition (UHD) video performance with network music streaming, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth capabilities. It supports 60 frames per second (4K/60 @ 4/4/4) and includes the latest HDCP 2.2 copy protection, making it a flexible and advanced multi-room system that is easy to set up and use.
NAD VM 130i UHD (4K) Video Module for T 758
This upgrade incorporates two of the hottest and most desirable new technologies into a single module that works in all NAD MDC AV products. It not only provides Ultra High Definition (UHD) video performance, but it also adds the option of network music streaming, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth, allowing up to 64 zones of BluOS® compatible High Res Audio music players to be added to create the most advanced multi-room system on the planet.
Using the very latest 4K video chipsets, the VM 130i supports 60 frames per second (4K/60 @ 4/4/4) to fully support all current and future UHD formats. Many UHD AVR’s still use much slower video processing that limits performance to 4K/60 @ 4/2/0. The VM 130i also includes the latest HDCP 2.2 copy protection necessary for accessing all commercial UHD video releases. Like previous MDC video modules, NAD has chosen to take a ‘do no harm’ approach to the video signal by neither adding nor subtracting precious information, thus leaving the frame rate and colour space unaltered from the input to the output. Only the audio signal is extracted for processing and amplification by the latest state-of-the-art High Resolution Audio circuitry. The VM 130i is more flexible than ever, with AirPlay 2 built-in for easy integration into the Apple ecosystem.
- Easy setup: plug it into the USB input on your MDC-equipped NAD receiver or amplifier, connect it to your network, and start streaming
- Stream lossless music, up to 24-bit/192kHz, in bit-perfect quality
wirelessly to any stereo or home theatre system
- Use your smartphone, tablet or laptop as a remote—simply open the BluOS app and have the whole music experience at your fingertips
- Sync large hi-res music collections for on-demand streaming, or add your favourite music service for access to millions of songs.
- Seamless compatibility with popular home integration systems including Crestron, Control4, URC, RTI, and Push. (Elan coming soon)
- 3 rear panel HDMI 2.0 inputs – 18 Gbps, 4K/60, HDCP 2.2
- 1 rear panel HDMI 2.0 output – 18 Gbps, 4K/60, HDCP 2.2
- CEC/ARC Support
- Graphic OSD generator
- One USB 2.0 Type-A Connector
- BluOS™ Ready*
* The VM130i is BluOS Ready and requires a BluOS Upgrade Kit for activation, which includes everything needed for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
Please Note-Installing the VM130i disables all Analogue Video Input decoding from Composite, S-Video and Component Video Sources