A big speaker that delivers big sound, yet vanishes into your room's decor. The 90-RT is perfect for use as stealth mains, rears and side surrounds in a high performance home theater, or for bringing dynamic sound to alternate zones from your main stereo listening room.
Broad coverage and dynamic, full-range performance from an extra deep well design with a Cassini oval woofer. Painted to match your décor, Vanishing Series built-in speakers blend in perfectly with their surroundings.
Patented bass venting design smoothly transitions air flow, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for deeper, more efficient bass impact. Smooth funneling for low frequencies around the driver array eliminates “chuffing” for full-range blending, broad coverage and deep bass. Lower tweeter levels offset reflective surfaces, cutting the level in the exact 4-5kHz band where reflectivity destroys sound quality.
Compatible with Polk Audio RTi speakers for seamless blending between traditional and built-in speaker systems.
- Tweeter: 0.75” silk polymer composite dome
- Woofer: 3.25” mineral-filled polypropylene
- Cabinet: 7” oval mineral-filled polypropylene, dual bandpass bass ports
- Freq. Response: 43-25,000Hz (-3dB)
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Power Handling: 10-125w
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Features: Timbre-matched to RTi-A series, wafer-thin grille, tweeter level adjustment
- Cutout: 208mm
- Overall Diameter: 245mm