Since the first Revel® speakers in 1996, Revel products have stood at the forefront of loudspeaker design and performance. Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers draw upon the same research, resources and unique perspective that put all Revel loudspeakers in a class by themselves. Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers provide unparalleled value and are known for their standard-setting low sonic colouration and their freedom from distortion over an extraordinarily wide dynamic range.
For true audiophile performance and easy timbre-matching to Revel in-wall, floorstanding, monitor and center-channel loudspeakers, all models* feature Revel low-distortion motor-structure designs with aluminum-dome tweeters and Micro-Ceramic Composite (MCC) cone woofers. This allows for easy integration into home cinema systems.
Long-throw woofers with rubber surrounds provide high output with low distortion
A 1-inch (25mm) metal-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide provides optimized response both on and off axis
A high-order crossover network delivers accurate timbre reproduction
- C-2 Installation Mechanism
- Preconstruction Bracket and Fire-Rated
- Description: 6 ½” In-Ceiling Loudspeaker
- High-frequency Driver Components: 1 '' Aluminium Tweeter with Waveguide
- Low-frequency Driver Components: 6-1/2” Aluminum Cone, Cast-Polymer Frame Woofer
- Sensitivity: 86dB @ 2.83V, 1 m
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10-100 Watts
- Cutout Dimensions: 203MM
- Round Grille Finished Dimension (D): 231mm
- Mounting Depth: 120mm
- Net weight: 2.1kg