The Revel C383XC is a 8” extreme climate flush-mount loudspeaker. As part of the XC series they have been specifically engineered and rigorously tested to perform to Revel's exacting standards in outdoor, damp, wet, or high-humidity and have been designed to withstand environmental abuses while not affecting performance.
The C383XC is also resistant to corrosion from salt water and can be deployed in marine applications such as high-end yachts. The XC series flush mount loudspeakers are the first in a new range of extreme climate loudspeakers from Revel demonstrating that audiophile-caliber sound quality can be found in extreme climate applications.
8” black aluminum-cone, cast-polymer-frame woofer
Require less than 2.8” mounting depth providing ideal installation solutions in applications where depth is a concern
1” aluminum dome black tweeters
High-order crossover networks for clear, detailed sound, with a smooth tonal balance and extremely low distortion and colouration over a wider dynamic range
Zero-bezel magnetic grilles for a modern design that provides an elegant and unobtrusive appearance
- Description: 6.5" Extreme Climate Loudspeakers
- High-frequency Driver Components: 1" Black Aluminum Dome Tweeter with Waveguide
- Low-frequency Driver Components: 6.5" Flush-Mount Aluminum Cone, Cast-polymer Frame Woofer
- Sensitivity: 87dB @ 2.83V, 1 m
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10-100 Watts
- Cutout Dimensions: 244 mm
- Round Grille Finished Dimension (D): 272 mm
- Mounting Depth: 683 mm
- Net weight: 1.8 kg