The L41XC is a compact 2-way satellite speaker with sliding mounting collar, included ground spike and surface mounting bracket to provide maximum installation flexibility and position stability. A 3/4-inch aluminum dome tweeter provides crystal-clear, high-resolution detail, while a low-distortion 4-inch aluminum cone woofer delivers a powerful and deep bass response. Superior build quality means you get uncompromised performance and iconic Revel sound, even in the harshest environments.
- IP67 rating that certifies protection against dust, and strong water jets and waves.
- 4-Ohm or 70V operation via integrated transformer with selectable power taps up to 60W
- Sliding clamp assembly allows you to adjust the center of gravity
- 12" garden spike included
- High-frequency Driver Components: 0.75” Micro Ceramic Composite Aluminum Dome Tweeter
- Low-frequency Driver Components: 4” Micro Ceramic Composite Aluminum Cone Woofer
- Frequency Response: 100Hz – 20kHz @-3dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 60W RMS; 100W RMS with High Pass Filter @100Hz
- Crossover Frequencies: 5.5kHz
- Nominal Impedance:8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 83dB
- Finishes: Earthen Brown
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 295mm / 164mm/ 233mm
- Net weight: 4.5kg