Revel Performa 3 B110 10 Inch Powered Subwoofer delivers powerful low-frequencies with up to 1000 Watts of power and smooth response.
The extremely long (50mm) two-layer copper voice coil gives this transducer a very high Xmax, dramatically increasing output. A fiberglass voice coil former helps the voice coil withstand high temperatures, reducing power compression and helping increase output. A cardboard spacer added at the top of the voice coil former maintains motor geometry, creates a solid attachment joint and prevents deformation of the voice coil at high outputs. The spacer also eliminates the typical single fulcrum point between the spider and cone on the voice coil former, minimizing voice coil rocking modes during hi-power operation.
- Extremely long two-layer copper voice coil gives the transducer a very high Xmax which dramatically increases output
- High-temperature nomex spider features a progressive roll design that even distributes mechanical stress
- A nitri/butylene rubber surround uses patented Plus One® technology increasing the volume displacement and output
- Vented cellulose/pulp cone aids in the exchange of air to reduce acoustic losses and increase output
- Cast aluminium frame is fully vented to minimise acoustic losses caused by excessive back pressure
- Driver Components: 10" Coated paper/pulp cone with 50mm two-layer copper voice coil, vented ceramic 5 magnet assembly and vented die-cast aluminum frame
- Amplifier Power: 1000W RMS
- Crossover Frequencies: 50Hz - 150Hz low-pass filter with LFE bypass
- Input Sensitivity: 400mV (full power)/20k Ohms (balanced); 14k Ohms (unbalanced)
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Finishes: Piano Black, High Gloss Walnut
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 411 x 362 x 342.4 mm
- Net weight: 25kg