Since the first Revel® speakers in 1996, Revel products have stood at the forefront of loudspeaker design and performance. Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers draw upon the same research, resources and unique perspective that put all Revel loudspeakers in a class by themselves. Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers provide unparalleled value and are known for their standard-setting low sonic colouration and their freedom from distortion over an extraordinarily wide dynamic range.
Revel's W253L LCR can be mounted either vertically or horizontally and are a perfect choice for your home left, right & centre channel in your home theater system.
- Long-throw woofers with rubber surrounds provide high output with low distortion
- 1-inch (25mm) metal-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide provides optimized response both on and off axis
- High-order crossover network delivers accurate timbre reproduction
- Dual-woofer model (W253L) is ideal for installation as left/center/right speakers with a wall-mounted flat-screen TV
- Description: Dual 5" In-Wall Loudspeaker
- High-frequency Driver Components: 1" Aluminum-Dome Swiveling Tweeter with Waveguide
- Low-frequency Driver Components: 2 x 5-1/4" Micro-Ceramic Composite (MCC) Cone, Cast-Aluminum Frame Woofers
- Sensitivity: 91dB @ 2.83V, 1 m
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10-130 Watts
- Cutout Dimensions: 359 mm x 163 mm
- Grille Finished Dimension: 188 mm x 78 mm
- Mounting Depth: 88 mm
- Net weight: 2.5 kg