Since the first Revel® speakers in 1996, Revel products have stood at the forefront of loudspeaker design and performance. Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers draw upon the same research, resources and unique perspective that put all Revel loudspeakers in a class by themselves. Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers provide unparalleled value and are known for their standard-setting low sonic colouration and their freedom from distortion over an extraordinarily wide dynamic range.
Revel's W553L LCR can be mounted either vertically or horizontally and are a perfect choice for your home left, right & centre channel in your home theater system.
Long-throw woofers with cast frames and rubber surrounds provide high output with low distortion
1-inch (25mm) angle-adjustable, metal-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide provides optimized response both on and off axis
High-order crossover network with premium-quality components delivers extraordinarily accurate timbre reproduction
Three-position tweeter level control lets you adjust for optimum response in a variety of acoustical environments, or for using the speakers without grilles
- Description: Dual 5" In-Wall Loudspeaker
- High-frequency Driver Components: 1" Aluminum-Dome Swiveling Tweeter with Waveguide
- Low-frequency Driver Components: 2 x 5-1/4" Micro-Ceramic Composite (MCC) Cone, Cast-Aluminum Frame Woofers
- Sensitivity: 90.5dB @ 2.83V, 1 m
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10-150 Watts
- Cutout Dimensions: 359 mm x 163 mm
- Grille Finished Dimension: 188 mm x 78 mm
- Mounting Depth: 163 mm
- Net weight: 3.0 kg