Since the first Revel® speakers in 1996, Revel products have stood at the forefront of loudspeaker design and performance. Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers draw upon the same research, resources and unique perspective that put all Revel loudspeakers in a class by themselves. Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers provide unparalleled value and are known for their standard-setting low sonic colouration and their freedom from distortion over an extraordinarily wide dynamic range.
Revel in-wall loudspeakers provide unparalleled value and are known for their standard-setting low sonic colouration and their freedom from distortion over an extraordinarily wide dynamic range.
- Long-throw woofers with rubber surrounds provide high output with low distortion
- 1-inch (25mm) metal-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide provides optimized response both on and off axis
- High-order crossover network delivers accurate timbre reproduction
- Three-position tweeter level control lets you adjust for optimum response in a variety of acoustical environments, or for using the speakers without grilles.
- Boundary compensation switch lets you adjust the speaker to maintain tonal accuracy when the speaker is placed near an additional wall or the ceiling
- Description: 8" In-Wall Loudspeaker
- High-frequency Driver Components: 1" Aluminium-Dome Tweeter with Waveguide
- Low-frequency Driver Components: 8" Micro-Ceramic Composite (MCC) Cone, Cast-Aluminium Frame, High-Output Woofer
- Sensitivity: 89dB @ 2.83V, 1 m
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10-150 Watts
- Cutout Dimensions: 303 mm x 227 mm
- Grille Finished Dimension: 330 mm x 254 mm
- Mounting Depth: 95 mm
- Net weight: 3.2 kg