Since the first Revel® speakers in 1996, Revel products have stood at the forefront of loudspeaker design and performance. Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers draw upon the same research, resources and unique perspective that put all Revel loudspeakers in a class by themselves. Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers provide unparalleled value and are known for their standard-setting low sonic colouration and their freedom from distortion over an extraordinarily wide dynamic range.
Revel in-wall loudspeakers provide unparalleled value and are known for their standard-setting low sonic colouration and their freedom from distortion over an extraordinarily wide dynamic range.
Long-throw woofers with rubber surrounds provide high output with low distortion
1-inch (25mm) metal-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide provides optimized response both on and off axis
High-order crossover network delivers accurate timbre reproduction
- Boundary compensation switch lets you adjust the speaker to maintain tonal accuracy when the speaker is placed near an additional wall or the ceiling
- Three-position tweeter level control lets you adjust for optimum response in a variety of acoustical environments, or for using the speakers without grilles
- Description: 7" In-Wall Loudspeaker
- High-frequency Driver Components: 1" Aluminium-Dome Low-Distortion, High-Output Tweeter with Waveguide
- Low-frequency Driver Components: 7" Micro-Ceramic Composite (MCC) Cone, CastAluminium Frame, High-Output Woofer
- Sensitivity: 88dB @ 2.83V, 1 m
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10-150 Watts
- Cutout Dimensions: 306 mm x 249 mm
- Grille Finished Dimension: 332 mm x 285 mm
- Mounting Depth: 95 mm
- Net weight: 4.1 kg