Kudos, accolades and many “Product Of the Year” awards. The pinnacle of High Output designs – from Soundsmith ~ of course.
Since its introduction in 2009, The Voice has won numerous “Product of the Year“ awards and is — in Peter Ledermann’s words —“probably the best H.O. cartridge in production today“. Our design goal was to produce the lowest moving mass high-output design possible using novel and advanced technology. Featuring a single crystal Ruby Cantilever and our Optimized Contour Line Contact Stylus, we developed a specialized metallurgy for the low mass moving iron system. A cartridge that disappears. After all, if it sounds like a “record”. . . it’s wrong. The cartridge should bring you directly to the performance not stand between you and the music.
All Soundsmith cartridges are available in true DUAL MONO as well.
- STYLUS: Contact Line Nude, 0.100mm SQ selected for low noise
- RADIUS OF CURVATURE: OCL (Optimized Contour Contact Line)
- CANTILEVER: Ruby
RECOMMENDED TRACKING FORCE: 1.3-1.6 gm
- EFFECTIVE TIP MASS: 0.30 mg
- COMPLIANCE: 22 μm/mN
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-20,000 Hz ± 1.0 dB
- CHANNEL SEPARATION (STEREO ONLY): 1000 Hz >30 dB 50-15,000 >25 dB
- CHANNEL DIFFERENCE: <0.5 dB (Stereo) <1.0 dB (Mono)
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE: 2.12 m V
- CARTRIDGE WEIGHT: 9.2 Grams
- LOADING: ≥ 470 Ω