A total inner experience
Fit for any musical genre, the KIN’s sound precision and full spectrum projection allows for a deeper emotional connection with the music. The KIN’s non-shifting image, on-or off-axis, stands clear and defined no matter where one stands in the room. It delivers an incomparable presence in the mid and high frequencies with a breathy and detailed musicality.
Made with interrelated proprietary woofers and tweeters, like the jewel high-performance MHEX cone woofers and the hyper extending dome tweeters, the KIN offers perfect sound staging and phase correctness to bring an absolutely startling emotion-filled room musicality. Designed to expand the musical experience, the new KIN is truly an authentic TOTEM speaker.
- Steel buttressed front facade
- Streamlined lightweight architecture
- Low margin grill frame with super-flat cushioned grill
- Outer rear dampening brace
- Rear-wire management channels
- Minimum usage of crossover
- Extreme quality, ½ pound (225 g) Litz OFC copper air core coil woofer inductor
- PP foil capacitor with sterling silver leads in the tweeter
- Revolutionary absence of any resistor in the KIN crossover circuit
- Easy impedance 6 ohm load (8 ohm in woofer range)
- Bi-wire gold-plated terminals
- High-torque TRIBE angled wall clamps for an even structural tension