The Wharfedale EVO4 Stands are purpose-designed for the Wharfedale EVO4 series of standmount (or bookshelf) loudspeakers. Their precision design ensures that the stand is sold in stature and the stability is optimised for the speakers.
Wharfedale EVO4 Stands
The Wharfedale EVO4 Stands are purpose-designed for the Wharfedale EVO4 series of standmount (or bookshelf) loudspeakers.
Standing at the height of 616mm, the Wharfedale EVO4 Stands metalwork is laser cut from high-grade stainless steel. This precision design means the stand is sold in stature and the stability is optimised. This considered engineering reduces vibrations and resonance of the speaker’s cabinet by eﬀectively isolating the speaker from the ﬂoor and surroundings. The ensured result is a massively improved loudspeaker performance.
Not just the perfect match for the EVO4 series, the EVO4 stands are ideal for any smaller footprint speaker thanks to the general design which complements any speaker, in any room, aesthetically and acoustically.
KEY FEATURES of the Wharfedale EVO4 Stands
- Ideal complement for stand-mount / bookshelf speakers
- Purpose designed for small-footprint speakers such as the Wharfedale EVO4.1 or EVO4.2
- High-quality stainless steel construction
- Adjustable foot-spikes for extra isolation
- Integrated cable management system
- Textured satin ﬁnishes
- Flat packed for easy self-assembly
What’s in the box of the Wharfedale EVO4 Stands?
- 8 x self-adhesive feet
- 6 x top plate countersunk securing screws
- 2 x top plates
- 2 x main columns
- 4 x assisting columns
- 2 x base plates
- 8 x spike nuts
- 8 x spikes
- 6 x base plate countersunk securing screws
Specifications of the Wharfedale EVO4 Stands
- External dimensions, including spikes (HxWxD): 616 x 280 x 360 mm
- Top plate dimensions: 210 x 285 mm
- Weight: 5.7 kg per piece