Drop the bass! SLIM BASS 8 is a compact, active subwoofer from Wharfedale. Featuring a custom engineered, 200mm (8") long throw driver and high-power built-in amplifier, capable of 400W peak power output. SLIM BASS 8 is set to deliver a new dimension to your home cinema experience with astounding bass impact, without breaking the bank.
Designed to be placed in tight spaces, under your sofa for instance, or against a side wall in an apartment or bedroom, this technologically advanced subwoofer has a depth of a mere 30cm, so you can find the space for it to spur your home cinema experience. Limited space, but unlimited bass!
- Slim Bass - Designed for under-the-sofa use or placement where space is considered. not only does this mean the SLIM BASS 8 offers amazing low-frequency extension, it means you don't need tocrank the volume to feel the bass! Don't annoy the neighbours but still enjoy your movies!
- Music, games, movies - The onboard DSP ensures the SLIM BASS 8 handles low-frequencies with precision, whether you're enjoying music, playing video games or relaxing with a movie.
- High Power - The built-in amplifier is optimised for high impact at low frequencies. ideal for movies or music.
- Designed to Rumble - Specially engineered paper cone with increased self-damping properties, improved transit impact and in turn, an increased structural rigidity of the cone itself for a fuller performance.
- Cool in tight spaces - Copper lined vents not only reduce the magnetic distortion, they also help improve heat dissipation, keeping things cool!
- General description - Active dynamic-drive IB subwoofer system.
- Design philosophy and core technology - 1 x (8") 200mm cone long-throw
- TRansducer complement - 200mm long throw bass driver
- Input sensitivity - 200mv for maxomum output
- Amplifier power output - 200W
- Peak Power Output - 400W
- Peak SPL - 108dB
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB) - 35Hz ~ 120Hz
- Bass extension - (-6dB) - 30Hz
- Crossover frequency - 100Hz ~ 150Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio (S/N) - >85dB
- Special features - Phase inversion, variable filter slope, high pass output, low pass filter slope adjustment, Auto on/off
- Dimensions (HxWxD) - (170+19) x 601 x 305mm
- Net weight - 11kg
- Finish - Black sandex
- Power requirement - 110V/230V (50~60Hz)
- Standard accessories - power cord, spikes, user manual, certificate