This high performance floor-standing speaker uses a two-way, three-speaker configuration with two 16cm (6-1/2”) cone woofers and one 3cm (1”) soft dome tweeter for beautifully clear sound with immensely powerful bass.
High performance floor-standing speaker delivers optimum sound with superior expressiveness for movies and music.
The NS-F51 features a two-way, three-speaker configuration consisting of two 16cm (6-1/2”) cone woofers and one 3cm (1”) soft dome tweeter. It takes advantage of a 97cm (38-3/8”)-tall, large-capacity cabinet to produce thrilling bass tones, and with a bracing system to suppress cabinet resonance it also produces crystal-clear treble tones. The wooden circuit board in the network circuit demonstrates the commitment to sound quality. Not only for movies, but also for various other sources like CDs, MP3 and streaming music, you’ll enjoy music with superior expressiveness.
A front grille and rounded form with luxurious, upscale design
Enjoy a sense of luxury with a front grille featuring slanted corners and a design that brings to mind Yamaha’s flagship speakers. And with the speaker cabinet also sporting a rounded shape, the unity of design will fit beautifully into your home theatre space.
- A perfect match for large-screen TVs. A home theatre speaker system that provides full enjoyment of even HD sound sources
- A perfect match for large-screen TVs
- Two 16cm (6-1/2”) cone woofers and 3cm (1”) soft dome tweeter for strong bass and smooth full-range sound
- Low-diffraction rounded form for clear sound free of murkiness
- A front grille and rounded form with luxurious, upscale design
|Type||2-way bass-reflex floorstanding speaker|
|Woofers||Dual 16cm (6-1/2”) cone|
|Tweeter||3cm (1”) soft dome|
|Frequency Response||43 Hz–26 kHz|
|Nominal Input Power||80 W|
|Maximum Input Power||240 W|
|Sensitivity||89 dB/2.83 V/1 m|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||233 x 973.5 x 254 mm; 9-1/8” x 38-3/8” x 10”|
|Weight||13.7 kg; 30.2 lbs./unit|