The Clef-Audio ZeroONE is a compact low latency music streamer based around a LINUX platform.
The ZeroONE is capable of Bit-perfect audio reproduction of various digital music files such as FLAC, WAV, MP3, AAC, ALAC and DSD (DSF, DFF).
What sets this network music streamer apart from the rest of the market is the use of a high precision low jitter clock oscillator. This minimises timing errors and distortion for a better, cleaner and more precise audio tone.
Clef-Audio innovative approach to better sound performance extends to the use of a Linear Sensing DC Power Supply for the ZeroONE. This type of circuit has a current detection feature that updates constantly. As a result, ZeroONE can supply clean and precise DC voltage to all of it's circuitry, a vital element for music detail and rhythm.
- CPU 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A7 quad core
- MEMORY RAM 1 GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- NETWORK 10/100 Ethernet RJ45
- IN/OUT PORTS 4 USB port
- MUSIC FILE TYPE SUPPORT FLAC, WAVE, AIFF, MP3 and DSD
- AC POWER REQUIREMENTS 220-230V / 50Hz
- DIMENSIONS (W x H x D) 281 x 66 x 241 mm
- WEIGHT 2.7 kgs
- SHIPPING DIMENSIONS 340 x 240 x 140 mm
- SHIPPING WEIGHT 3.4 kgs