AQ M4 is a significant update to popular AQ M3 with much improved SNR. In its price category it represents excellent value with great performance, durability and terrific sound.
Two channel amplifier with 50 Watt per channel, compact in size – 190mm × 280mm – with a solid aluminum base that acts as a heatsink. Massive Toroid transformer supplies adequate power, reaching peaks up to 120W.
Back panel features 4 RCA inputs. Solid black acrylic front panel has attractive underside display. When amplifier is active the display reads through the acrylic, in off mode the front panel is black and a small light indicates stand-by mode.
- As per M4, but also includes remote control.
- Functions include: standby, volume, input switching, tone, balance, display brightness, mute
- System: Compact stereo integrated amplifier
- Power Output 2 x 50w
- Technology: Toroidal transformer, passive cooling
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Signal-to-Noise: 86dB
- Analogue Inputs: 4pr x Stereo RCA
- Front Panel Control: Power, Volume, Input, Tone
- Dimensions (wxhxd): 190 x 80 x 280mm
- Weight: 3kg
- Finishes: Black (solid black acrylic front panel)