When LEAK launched the iconic STEREO 30 in 1963, it swiftly became Britain’s favourite ‘step-up’ from the standard budget amplifiers of the time.
Now, in the year 2020, LEAK harnesses the latest technology to deliver an affordable integrated amplifier of the same philosophy, the STEREO 130 – fully equipped to meet the demands of modern music lovers, from vinyl records to digital streaming.
The LEAK STEREO 130 is high performance, high-fidelity integrated amplifier for the modern-day audio enthusiast. It is designed to be the perfect match to a wide variety of both analogue and digital sources, thanks to its diversity of inputs. It has a built-in Moving Magnet (MM) phono pre-amplifier which allows for direct connection to turntable record players. You can also stream music to the LEAK STEREO 130 from any Bluetooth device such as portable music players and smartphones via innovative built-in aptX and AAC codec. One can enjoy CD quality audio over the Bluetooth wireless connection.
To accommodate the modern-day music enthusiast fully, much effort has been made to ensure the LEAK STEREO 130 ’s digital circuitry delivers the level of quality one might expect of a high-performance standalone D/A converter, let alone an integrated amplifier solution.
Carefully designed in line with the LEAK ethos of performance, reliability and craftsmanship, the LEAK STEREO 130 matches contemporary performance with stand-out, classic LEAK styling.
The LEAK STEREO 130 uses a dedicated amplifier circuit with current-feedback technology for the headphones output. Equal in performance to standalone headphone amplifiers, beyond the price-class of this complete system, the design offers high-speed output signal transition thanks to a high slew rate. The result is a dynamic, detailed and engaging performance with all manner of headphone types.CONVERSION WITHOUT COMPROMISE:
Utilising the acclaimed ES9018 Sabre32 Reference chip with ESS Technology’s 32-bit HyperStream architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator, the LEAK STEREO 130 offers ultra-low noise, high dynamic range of digital audio files with a sampling rate of up to 384kHz (PCM) and DSD256.
MUSIC ENTHUSIAST AS ITS HEART:
- DAC: ESS Sabre32 Reference ES9018K2M
- Sampling Rates: Opt, Coax: 44.1~192kHz
- USB: 44.1~384kHz (PCM), DSD64/128/256
- Rated Output Power: 2x 45W/65W (8/4O)
- THD: < 0.005% (30W, 8ohm)
- Freq Resp: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.5dB)
- Sensitivity: 480mV (RCA Aux); 4.1mV (MM)
- Impedance: 10kO (AUX); 47kO //100pF (MM)
- S/N Ratio: ≥108dB (A-weighted, ref 45W)
- Pre Output: 4, <0.003%, >110dB (A-wtd)
- Bluetooth: A2DP, aptX (priority), SBC
- USB Input: 1 x USB (B-type)
- Digital In: 2 x Optical TOSlink, RCA COAX
- Digital Out: Optical TOSlink, RCA COAX
- Analog In: 2x RCA (AUX1/2), RCA (phono MM)
- Analog Output: 1 x RCA (PRE OUT)
- Power Req: 220-240V~100-120V (~50/60Hz)
- Dimensions (WHD): 302 x 118 x 270 (Metal)
- Dimensions (Wood Panel): 326 x 146 x 276mm
- Weight: 9.30kg (Silver, 10.60kg (Walnut)
- Finish: Silver/Walnut