The Clef Audio Soloist-50 is a stereo integrated amplifier running in either Class A or AB mode.
For the purest at heart, it has an output of 10watts per channel in pure class A mode. In class AB mode, the output is 50watts per channel and doubles to 100watts with a 4 ohms load.
Featuring a dual monaural design with true balanced input and circuitry, the Soloist-50 includes further high-end features such as Digitally-Controlled Step Attenuator Volume control, high-grade power supply, and solid aluminium cabinetry.
Winner of a Good Design Award, the Soloist-50 is an audiophile-grade amplifier at an incredibly reasonable price.
- TYPE Solid State
- CONFIGURATION Dual-Mono
- POWER SUPPLY TRANSFORMER 2 x 200VA
- POWER SUPPLY CAPACITANCE 120,000µF
- CLASS OF OPERATION A/AB
- SINGLE ENDED INPUTS (RCA) 3 pairs
- BALANCED INPUTS (XLR) 1 pair
- INPUT SENSITIVITY 160mV RMS
- INOUT IMPEDANCE 44 Kohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT LEVEL 3.6 Vrms Balanced/UnBalanced
- OUTPUT DEVICE TYPES Bipolars / 6 per channel
- OUTPUT BINDING POSTS Gold-plated
- OUTPUT POWER (CLASS-A) 10 Watts per channel
- OUTPUT POWER @ 8 OHMS 50 Watts per channel
- OUTPUT POWER @ 4 OHMS 100 Watts per channel
- VOLUME STEPS 64Steps / 1.0dB
- GAIN 42dB
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO 100dB @ full power
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20Hz - 56kHz (+0/-3dB)
- CROSSTALK @ 1kHz -100dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1W) < 0.01%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 50W) < 0.04%
- POWER CONSUMPTION @ IDLE/MAX 200 / 300Watts
- AC POWER REQUIREMENTS 220-230V / 50Hz
- SHIPPING WEIGHT 18 kgs
- DIMENSIONS (W x H x D) 432 x 112 x 400 mm